Friday, July 30, 2010

Inside the House

Upstairs in the family area, our bedroom. I have not had the men come to hang pictures. The walls are made on concrete, so the have to drill holes. The floors are also of concrete. It is very quiet between levels.
This is the stair case going up and down. I love these windows The kitchen is great to cook in and any Korean would love to have all these appliances.
Our front room. The large windows have the front sidewalk on the other side.
Our front room. The door you see leads to the dining room and kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is gorgeous! Appliances any Korean, or American :), would love to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't expecting such nice cooking facilities! Perfect for you :) And I didn't realize you were in such an urban place, I pictured it more rural. How fun, what an adventure you are having.

    ReplyDelete