Friday, July 30, 2010

The Perriton's had the mission so well prepared for us.
As I told you in my email, the Elders had gone outside and when Pres. Perrition handed Mark the phone it rang. They said they were Elder who had got on a wrong bus, was headed to Seoul, and didn't know where his companion was. My heart sank, but soon the Elders were through the door laughing. Our office missionaries. Elder Cho does everything with the language including helping me learn my testimony. Elder Lallitan (head turned away) is related to us through Grandma Furniss. Elder Duckworth left after 10 days. We missed him. Elder Anderson is incredible and continues to help Dad organize everything. He will leave in 3 weeks. Sister Pierce and her husband have helped me with every detail in the mission, taught me to drive and were stores are.
Meeting our missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment